Indian Institute of Science(IISC) Bangalore has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Registrar. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Science|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Registrar
- Admin Officer
- Deputy Registrar
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Refer to official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iisc.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.01.2022 To 20.02.2022