Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 31000/-
Mode of Selection:
- written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiserb.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.10.2021 to 20.10.2021