Indian Institute of Science Education and Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Associate. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research |
|Type of Employment ||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name ||Research Associate, JRF, SRF|
|Official Website || www.iisermohali.ac.in |
|Applying Mode || Walk-in-Interview |
- Research Associate – The candidates must have passed a Ph.D. in any area of life sciences or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Junior/Senior Research Fellow – The candidates must have passed M.Sc in any area of life sciences or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Research Associate – Rs.47,000/-
- Junior/Senior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-In-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iisermohali.ac.in
- Candidates are requested to come for a walk-in-interview with their
CV and proof of qualifications on Please contact the principal investigator via e-mail with a copy of your CV if you are willing to attend the interview. E-mail: Prof. Purnananda Guptasarma (PI) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The office room no. 3F8 in Academic Block-1, IISER Mohali,
Sector-81, SAS Nagar
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 02.01.2020