Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Project Co-Ordinator, Technical Officer & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Coordinator
- Senior Teaching Associate
- Junior Teaching Associate
- Senior Technical Officer
- Technical Assistant (IT)
- The candidates must have passed Under Graduate, Post Graduate, P.hD, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiserb.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.11.2020 to 08.12.2020