Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Pune
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.iiserpune.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.04.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research fellow
- The candidates must have passed an M.Sc. /M.S. /M. Tech. in Life sciences / Biotechnology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- JRF- Maximum Age: 28 years
- JRF- Maximum Age: 32 years
- JRF – Rs. 31,000/-
- SRF – Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiserpune.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.03.2023 To 15.04.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here