Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.iisertvm.ac.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 07.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in the field of Chemistry or Biotechnology or Material Science or Nano Science. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply for E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iisertvm.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Date: 01.11.2023 to 07.11.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here