Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (PDF)
- The candidates must have passed the M. Tech, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs. 31,000/-
- Postdoctoral Fellow (PDF) -Rs. 47,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iist.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.05.2021 to 31.05.2021