ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Young Professional – II. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Young Professional – II.|
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech/ B.E. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.cswcrtiweb.org
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation, Research Centre, Vasad ( Opp. Railway Station, (Khetibadi Office) Vasad – 388306, Dist. Anand. (Guj.)”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Walk-In Date: 04.09.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here