Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Manager – 02 Posts
- Project Engineer – 15 Posts
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc/ MCA, Under Graduation/ Post Graduation, Doctoral Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age For Project Manager: 50 years
- Maximum Age For Project Engineer: 45 years
- Maximum Age For Project Assistant: 35 years
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 80,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Refer to the Official Notification
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitbhilai.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.05.2022 To 20.05.2022
- Interview Date: 27.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|