Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad (IIT Dhanbad ) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, M.Sc. (Tech.)/M.Tech., 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Refer to Official Notifications
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitism.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.07.2021 to 31.08.2021