Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Post of Assistant Project. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Project Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Project Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Office Assistant – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed ME/ M.Tech/ Graduation, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 38,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Interview
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitg.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.04.2022 to 18.04.2022
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link For Assistant Project Officer: Click Here
- Applying Link For Junior Office Assistant: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|