Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Guwahati – Assam
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Official Website: www.iitg.ac.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 12.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 02
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Microbiology. B.Tech/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering with GATE Score or Higher with 4 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer To Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Personal Interview
Steps to Apply in Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitg.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to: email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Date: 03.05.2023 to 12.05.2023.
- Official Notification Link: Click Here