Indian Institute of Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
- The candidates must have passed an B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiti.ac.in
- Interested candidates are required to submit a detailed CV to Prof. Sandeep Chaudhary, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via email: email@example.com.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 30.07.2021 to 09.08.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here