Indian Institute of Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor Grade I. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Grade I|
|Applying Mode||Online & Offline|
|Hard Copy Last Date||07.04.2022|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor Grade I
- Assistant Professor Grade II
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 32 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 1,15,073/- To Rs. 1,60,667/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiti.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 22.02.2022 to 22.03.2022
- Hard Copy Application Submission Date: 07.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|