Indian Institute of Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Master’s Degree in Hydrology, Water Resources, Remote Sensing, Geosciences, Earth Sciences, Hydrology, Environmental Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- As Per Norms
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iiti.ac.in
- Candidates can apply Email
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address. And Also Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Date: 04.11.2022 to 20.11.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
TOP GOVERNMENT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|