Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||IIT-Indian School of Mines|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Dy. Superintending Engineer
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age : 50 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Dy. Superintending Engineer/ Assistant Executive Engineer : Rs. 1000/-
- Junior Engineer : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online :
- Log on to the official website www.iitism.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.09.2021 to 29.10.2021