Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||IIT-Indian School of Mines|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed a B.Tech, M. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Junior Research Fellow -Rs.31,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Email :
- Log on to the official website www.iitism.ac.in
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.06.2021 to 16.06.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here