Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Superintendent. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||IIT-Indian School of Mines|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Superintendent|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Superintendent (Admin)
- Junior Superintendent (Accounts)
- The candidates must have passed CA/ ICWA/ ICSI, Degree, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD & Female: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode :
- Log on to the official website www.iitism.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.02.2022 to 31.03.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS UPDATE
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|