Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||IIT-Indian School of Mines|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Mining Engineering/ B. Sc. with physics and chemistry having at least 2nd Class with a minimum of 50% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Rs. 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Refer to the Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitism.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Conference Room, Department of Mining Engineering
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Date: 01.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here