Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Project Assistant|
|Applying Mode||Online and E-Mail|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Project Assistant – 04 Posts
- The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 35,000/- To 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitj.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Download the application form and email it with the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.03.2022 to 12.04.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|Indian Army||46,000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Naval Dockyard||338||Click Here||08.07.22|
|Indian Air Force||3500||Click Here||05.07.22|
|ASC Centre||458||Click Here||15.07.22|
|Army Infantry||101||Click Here||25.07.22|
|Supreme Court||210||Click Here||10.07.22|