Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Project Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Project Manager|
- The candidates must have passed the MBA/MCA/M.Com/M.Sc/MA or B.A, B.Sc, B.Com/BBA/BCA or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to official Notification.
- Rs. 13200-33000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitk.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Professor, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.06.2021 to 10.06.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here