Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Project Associate|
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Project Associate – 03 Posts
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech in CS/ IT/ EEE/ EC, M.Sc in CS/ IT, MCA, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Oficial Notification.
- Rs. 21,600/- to Rs.54,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitk.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Dean of Digital Infrastructure & Automation, Computer Center Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.04.2022 to 10.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|