Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Field Worker, Program Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Field Worker, Program Manager|
Details of Vacancies:
- Field Worker – 02 Posts
- Program Manager – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed Graduation, Post Graduation, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 years
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitk.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline.
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Interested Candidates For the Program Manager Post are requested to send their CV to the following Email email@example.com.
- Dr. Purnendu Bose Professor Environmental Engineering and Management Programme Room No._WL-116, Western Laboratories IIT Kanpur, Kanpur-208016 (UP).
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.04.2022 to 28.04.2022
- Official Notification For Field Worker: Click Here
- Official Notification for Program Manager Post: Click Here
- Application Form for Program Manager Post: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|