Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Project Associate
Official Website: www.iitk.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 01.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate – 01
- Candidates must have passed B.Tech/B.E in Electronics /Computer Science. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.21,600 – Rs.54,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitk.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 26.05.2023 to 01.06.2023