Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Project Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Project Technician
Official Website: www.iitk.ac.in
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 15.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Technician
- The candidates must have passed 3 Years Engineering Diploma (Electronics/Electrical) + 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification.
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 45,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitk.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.05.2022 to 15.05.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here