Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Project Technician, Junior Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Project Technician, Junior Executive
Official Website: www.iitm.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 29.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Technician – 01
- Junior Executive – 07
(i) Project Technician:
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Electronics and Allied with 75% marks. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Junior Executive:
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, business administration, logistics Management, and Supply chain management with 75% marks. M. Com with 60% marks. Master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or labor laws with 60% marks. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 – 28 years
- Rs.18,000 – Rs.25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Skill test
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitm.ac.in
- candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates (Junior Executive): 12.05.2023 To 28.05.2023
- Online Application Submission Dates (Project Technician): 12.05.2023 To 29.05.2023
- Official Notification Link Project Technician: Click Here
- Official Notification Link Junior Executive: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here