Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Data Analyst. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Data Analyst, Automobile Engineer, Road Safety Engineer
Official Website: www.iitm.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Data Analyst – 10
- Automobile Engineer – 10
- Road Safety Engineer – 10
(i) Data Analyst :
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelors’s, Masters’s, Ph.D., Post Doc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Automobile Engineer :
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelors’s, Masters’s, Ph.D., Post Doc in Mechanical, Automobile, Mechatronics, Instrumentation, Bio-Medical Engineering, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Road Safety Engineer :
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelors’s, Masters’s, Ph.D., Post Doc in Transportation Engineering, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Offical Notification
- Rs. 25,000/ – 60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Skill test
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitm.ac.in
- candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 01.05.2023 To 10.05.2023
- Official Notification Link Data Analyst: Click Here
- Official Notification Link Automobile Engineer: Click Here
- Official Notification Link Road Safety Engineer: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here