Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Patent Agent. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Patent Agent
Official Website: www.iitm.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 31.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Patent Agent – 03
- Candidates must have passed a Graduate in Physics / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Metallurgy Engineering / Electrical Engineering. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Good communication skills and proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Offical Notification
- Rs.18,000 – Rs.25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Skill test
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitm.ac.in
- candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 17.05.2023 to 31.05.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here