Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Patna has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Administrator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Patna
Type of Employment: Central Govt Job
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Patna – Bihar
Post Name: Administrator
Official Website: www.iitp.ac.in
Applying Mode: E-mail/ Offline/ Walk-In
Last Date: 18.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Executive Incubation – Operations and Marketing
- Assistant Office Administrator
- Executive Incubation – Operations and Marketing: Candidates must have passed B.Tech. with 01 Year relevant work experience, M.Sc. with 01 Year relevant work experience, MBA with B.Tech./B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant Office Administrator: Candidates must have passed B.Sc./B.Com./BA and MBA with 02 Years relevant work experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Retired personnel from the position of section officer or equivalent position from Govt. offices/institutions:
- Applicant/candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience of relevant work in administration and operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Work experience in incubation centres, and government organizations may be preferred.
- Qualification Degree must be from reputed and recognized Institutes/Universities
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs. 30,000 – 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Prof. Karali Patra (Professor In-Charge, TBI) Room no. 504, 5th floor, Block 9, Foundation for Innovators in Science and Technology (FIST) Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Amhara Road, Bihta, Patna-801106 Bihar, India
- 504, FIST-TBI, Block-IX, IIT Patna, Bihta, Patna 801106, Bihar, India
Steps To Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitp.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application for Email: 18.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application for Offline: 19.05.2023
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 22.05.2023 & 23.05.2023 at 10:00 AM
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here