Indian Institute of Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of JRF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization ||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc. / M.Sc.(Tech) M.Tech./lntegrated M.Tech. degree in Geophysics /Geology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iitr.ac.in.
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificat€s obtained.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Committee Room. Department of Earth Sciences
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 16.12.2019