Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences has issued the latest notification for the recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Advocacy Coordinator. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Advocacy Coordinator|
Details of vacancies:
- Project Officer
- Advocacy Coordinator
- Finance & Accounts Executive
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor degree, Graduate, Medical graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Project Officer – Rs. 75,000/-
- Advocacy Coordinator – Rs. 75,000/-
- Finance & Accounts Executive – Rs.50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ilbs.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.05.2021 to 30.05.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here