Income Tax Department has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Tax Assistant & Income Tax Inspector. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||MTS, Tax Assistant & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Multi Tasking Staff – 18
- Tax Assistant – 05
- Income Tax Inspector – 01
(i) Multi Tasking Staff:
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Other Posts:
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
- Tax Assistant: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
- Income Tax Inspector: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Additional Commissioner of Income Tax,
Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment),
I SI Floor, Room No. 14,
P-7, Chowringhee Square,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.03.2022 to 18.04.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|