India Post has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||India Post Office|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
- The candidates must have passed 10th & Basic knowledge of computers or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
|PWD (Unreserved)||10 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 Years|
Salary Package: Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 14, 500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Merit List
- OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs.100/- ( Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.11.2019 to 03.12.2019