India Post has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Postal Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||India Postal Circle|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Sorting Assistant
- Postal Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appost.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
Office Of the Chief PostMaster General, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata – 700012.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.11.2021 to 24.12.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here