Indian Air Force has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Agniveer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||3500+ (Approximately)|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 17.5 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I, and II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.06.2022 to 05.07.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Detailed Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Link: Click Here