Indian Air Force has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of AFCAT Entry. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||AFCAT Entry|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Ground Duty(Technical)
- Ground Duty(Non Technical)
- The candidates must have passed B.E, B.Tech, Degree from a recognized university or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Rs. 56,000 to Rs. 1,77,500
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Practical/Physical/skill Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2021 to 30.12.2021