Indian Air Force has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Flying and Ground Duty. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Flying and Ground Duty(Technical -Non Technical)|
|Last Date||28.08.2021 to 30.08.2021|
Details Of Vacancies:
- AFCAT Entry
- NCC Special Entry
- Meteorology Entry
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, BE/B Tech, Graduate Degree, PG from a recognized university or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Rs. 56100 – 177500
Mode of Selection:
- Medical Examinations
- Merit List
- All candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.07.2021 to 28.08.2021 to 30.08.2021