Indian Army has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Short Service Commission. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- SSC (Tech) – 175 Men
- SSCW (Tech) – 14
- Widows of Defence Personnel Only (SSC (W) Tech – 01) & SSC(W)(Non Tech)(Non UPSC – 01)
- The Candidates must have passed B.E./ B. Tech & Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 56,100/- To Rs. 2,50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Cut-Off in Academic Marks
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.03.2022 to 22.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|Indian Army||46,000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Naval Dockyard||338||Click Here||08.07.22|
|Indian Air Force||3500||Click Here||05.07.22|
|ASC Centre||458||Click Here||15.07.22|
|Army Infantry||101||Click Here||25.07.22|
|Supreme Court||210||Click Here||10.07.22|