Indian Army has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of TGC Entry. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||TGC Entry|
Details of Vacancies:
Technical Graduate Course (TGC-137)
- Civil Engineering – 11
- Computer Science Engineering – 09
- Electrical Engineering – 03
- Electronics Engineering – 06
- Mechanical Engineering – 09
- Misc Engg Streams – 02
- The candidates must have passed the Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course and are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of the engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2023 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Lieutenant: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain: Rs.61,300-1,93,900/-
- Major: Rs.69,400-2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colone: Rs.1,21,200-2,12,400/-
- Colonel: Rs.1,30,600-2,15,900/-
- Brigadier: Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600/-
- Major General: Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale: Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100/-
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale: Rs. 2,05,400-2,24,400/-
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG): Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS: Rs.2,50,000/-(fixed)
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.11.2022 to 15.12.2022
TOP GOVERNMENT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|