Indian Bank has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Chief Risk Officer (CRO)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- The candidates must have passed Any Graduate, CA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 45 years
- Maximum Age: 57 years
- Refer to Offiial Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Application Fees: Rs.1000/-
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianbank.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014..”
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.11.2020 to 12.11.2020