Indian Bank has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Indian Bank
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 08
Job Location: Ranipet, Tirupattur, Vellore – Tamilnadu
Post Name: Office Assistant
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 13.03.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant – 5
- Attender – 3
- Office Assistant: Candidates must have passed the BSW/ BA/ B.com/ with computer knowledge or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Attender: Candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Office Assistant – Rs. 12,000/-
- Attender – Rs. 8,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Personal Interview
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianbank.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Director, No.36, I Floor, 3rd Main Road, TNHB Phase – I, Sathuvachary, Vellore — 632009 Tamil Nadu.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.03.2023 to 13.03.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here