Indian Coast Guard has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Yantrik 02/2020. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Yantrik 02/2020|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering with Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 29,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.03.2020 to 22.03.2020