Indian Coast Guard has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Navik/Yantrik 01/2022. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Navik & Yantrik 01/2022|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th Standard or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Navik (DB): Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.07.2021 to 16.07.2021