Indian Coast Guard has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Navik/Yantrik. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th Standard or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.12.2020 to 19.01.2021