Indian Coast Guard has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Commandant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Commandant
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Degree, B.E or B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.56,100/- To Rs. 2,25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Psychological Test
- Group Task
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.12.2021 to 17.12.2021