Indian Coast Guard has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Commandant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
Details of Vacancies:
- General Duty (GD)
- Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 56,100 – 2,25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Selection Board (PSB)
- Final Selection Board (FSB)
- Medical Examination
- Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.02.2022 to 28.02.2022