Indian Navy has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 400 MR vacancies (Approximately) respectively in the April 2020 batch. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Sailor (MR)|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Salary Package: Rs. 14,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Exam
- Payable Fee: Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only)
- Except for SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of a fee
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.07.2019 to 01.08.2019