Indian Navy has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of 210 SSC Officer. Other details like Qualification Details, Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and Steps to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||SSC Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre
- SSC Observer
- SSC Pilot
- SSC Logistics
- SSC X (IT)
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]
- SSC Education
- The candidates must have passed BE / B.Tech / M.Sc/ MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Born between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002
- As Per Indian Navy Notification 2020
Mode of Selection:
- Medical Test
- Merit list
- Refer to Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.12.2020 to 31.12.2020