Indian Navy has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Tradesman Mate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Officers|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
“The Chief of the Naval Staff, For cmde(CMPR), Directorate of civilian manpower planning and Recruitment, Room No. 007, Ground Floor, Talkotra Indoor Stadium Annexe Building, New Delhi- 110001”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.09.2021 to 01.11.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here