Indian Navy has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Sailors. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
- The candidates must have passed 12th University level championship in Sports or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Rs.21,700/- To Rs.43,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Medical Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, 7th Floor Chankya Bhawan, New Delhi-110021”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.12.2021 to 25.12.2021